Time to gear up for The Gardens’ Ice House In-House Women’s League, Season #15 !
Need your evaluation date!
- The season will run from around the middle of May through the middle of August. All games take place are at The Gardens Ice House.
- 11 games (10 games + 1 guaranteed playoff). The cost per player will be $295 to $305 depending on the number of players per team, and $190 Per Goalie.
- The league is set up for women 18 yrs old and older. USA Hockey has OK’d younger players, if spots are available.
- As we have done in the past, we will do what we can to keep the games during weeknights, but there were a couple weekend games last season. If we go to ten teams, the additional slots will be standard adult league slots, with minimal affect on any one group..
- Women sign up as individuals and attend an evaluation session ($20). Eval Dates:
- Wed 4/19 8:20pm (How’s that AB?), (2) Fri 4/21 9:20pm, (3) Sat 4/22 3:40pm, (4) Tues 5/2 7:20pm, (5) Thurs 5/4 7:30pm
- After evaluations, the captains draft teams in an effort to make the league as balanced as possible.
Bring $20 and your USA hockey registration number to the eval, here’s the USA Hockey link if you’re not registered: http://www.usahockeyregistration.com/
- Due to the success of your efforts at all three levels, we will have an Upper, Middle, and Lower division again this summer.
- If you can help manage a team, please let me know.